Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Virtual Pass - The Institute For The Advancement Of Leadership And Program Management
How the Virtual Pass Works
Studies show, people who further their professional development, are more successful, reach their business goals faster, enjoy their work more, build better relationships and earn a higher income!
When you register for a Virtual Pass to the Institute, a unique ID and password will grant you access to all the session recordings. You simply login, select the session you’d like to watch and click play. You’ll see the same sessions that live attendees experienced. You can also download a PDF of each slide deck for further study. Session recordings will begin posting within 10 days after the conference. You will have playback access for 12 months from date of ticket purchase.
2. Listen to sessions on the go
We’ll also provide downloadable audio MP3 files you can take with you. This means you can learn while you drive, work out or are on the go. Your Virtual Pass includes access to a private LinkedIn groups for discussion and networking.
3. Networking and discussion
The moment you sign up you’ll gain access to a private and exclusive LinkedIn networking group. There you can connect with peers, help out others and ask questions.
4. Designed to fit your busy schedule
The Virtual Pass was designed to accommodate your busy schedule.
You can pick and choose what to watch, whenever you want to. You have an entire year to soak in all the sessions.
Institute Training Topics & Presenters
1. Management by Objectives (The do’s and don’ts of TRIO projects) - Dr. Jerry Lewis
2. Team Building Strategies (It takes a village to effectively run a TRIO project) - Shelly Siegel
3. Management by the Numbers (Using federal regulations and OMB Circulars to budget and administer the project) - Lucy Jones
4. Strengthening Project Awareness, Recruitment Activities, and Outcomes (Marketing Strategies) - Jason Thomas
5. Leading by The Numbers (Getting the most out of database programs. It’s more than just APR development) - DeAndre Boston
6. Project Fit (Understanding and utilizing the strengths of staff members) - Terrell McKinney
7. Liberation Management (Taking the fear and uncertainty out of audits) - Dr. Jonathan McKenzie
8. Technology Hacks for TRIO Project (How to do more with less) - DeAndre Boston
9. Emerging TRIO in the culture of institutions (Management Strategies) - Dr. Cynthia Gooch
10. The mindset of a effective leader - Dr. Wilfred Johnson
11. Project and Department of Education Relations - Communication Strategies - Prince Teal
Sunday, November 13, 2016, 8:00 AM until Thursday, November 30, 2017, 5:00 PM
Payment In Advance Or At Event
Registrants & Fees