- Over 40 concurrent sessions presented by TRIO professionals, education subject matter experts and organizations that serve students from low-income, first-generation families, underrepresented students, Veterans, and/or students with disabilities.
- Plenary speakers with information to improve your program services
- Featured speakers from the Council for Opportunity in Education and the U.S. Department of Education
- Exhibitor Showcase available on site
- Chapter business meeting and the EOA annual business meeting